Kappa Omicron Phi Scholarship:
The Kappa Omicron Phi Scholarship is for undergraduate research work or an internship project pertaining to the human sciences. Two awards will be given in 2023 for $500 each.
The purpose of this award is to encourage students to engage in research or complete internship projects within the human sciences. These efforts are in hopes of serving or growing the profession and adding to the body of knowledge. This scholarship is for:
- All KON members who conducted research while an undergraduate student.
- The applicant would have conducted the research within the last 12 months from date of application submission.
Applicants should submit:
- Name, contact information, date of research, and name of study. Applicants can be the sole researcher or have worked with a team as lead.
- A letter of support from a faculty advisor, committee chair, or a supervisor in charge of the study validating the work. A certificate of completion will also be accepted.
- An abstract of the research study.
- Statement from the applicant regarding how the research helped them grow professionally or added to the body of knowledge in their field of study. Please include any personal recommendations for future research study, or the applicant’s notes on their personal future growth as impacted by their work.
To apply, email all application components to [email protected] (Microsoft Word or pdf preferred). All pieces or documents related to the application must be submitted together, including reference or support letters. Though KON staff will confirm receipt of pieces, we will not follow up to ask for missing components.
Kappa Omicron Nu
2840 West Bay Dr. #141
Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770
© 2023 Kappa Omicron Nu, All Rights Reserved